quidni pro quo

Random musings at random intervals. Erudition not guaranteed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso area, Texas, United States

I'm a 40-something Christian, conservative, pro-life, Constitutionalist, motorcycle-riding, pick-up truck driving, wife, mother, state employee, ham radio operator and part-time college student, enlisted in the Texas State Guard. Everything else is subject to revision without notice.

Sunday, June 06, 2010

That time of year again....

Got the oil changed, the tires rotated and balanced... the little truck is ready for AT next week.  Now I just need to finish getting myself ready, & make sure I don't forget to pick up the SSG who's going to be riding with me.

Poor husband & dog will have to figure out how to get along without me for a few days.

Word is, the experts are predicting an "active hurricane season" so we may be busy later on this year.  Last year was negligible, storm wise, which is good as it gives those who live in the affected areas a bit of a breather.  We should find out more at AT.
73

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home