quidni pro quo

Random musings at random intervals. Erudition not guaranteed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso area, Texas, United States

I'm a 40-something Christian, conservative, pro-life, Constitutionalist, motorcycle-riding, pick-up truck driving, wife, mother, state employee, ham radio operator and part-time college student, enlisted in the Texas State Guard. Everything else is subject to revision without notice.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And the door slowly creaks open on rusty hinges...

Whew.

Too long. Waaay too long since I updated here. There's been a lot happen in the last year, including a few immediate & extended family crises that we're still re-grouping & recovering from.

Most of my online posting has been through Facebook, using it to keep in touch just with family and friends I don't get to see very often.

Haven't had a whole lot to say, otherwise, about what's going on in the world that isn't already being said by folks a lot more erudite & analytical than I.

Oh - and I didn't vote for O.

And I love tea.
73

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn B said...

A belated welcome back to blogging. I check up on your blog every now and again hoping to see that you are back and was surprised and gladdened to see you back when I checked today. I have to move your blog off of the "Among The Missing - Bloggers Who May Be On Hiatus Or Just Lost In The Blogosphere" link list and back to one that shows you are active.

Hope all has worked out okay with the family crises or that they soon will work out.

All the best,
Glenn B

All the best,
GB

5/29/2010 8:43 AM  
Blogger quidni said...

Thanks, Glen - can't promise that future posting will be regular, or even interesting to anyone outside my immediate circles, but it does feel good to dust the blog off.

Can't say things are getting back to "normal" - not even sure what that means anymore! but they are to the point that I'm having fun in life again.

Take care.

5/29/2010 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home