quidni pro quo

Random musings at random intervals. Erudition not guaranteed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso area, Texas, United States

I'm a 40-something Christian, conservative, pro-life, Constitutionalist, motorcycle-riding, pick-up truck driving, wife, mother, state employee, ham radio operator and part-time college student, enlisted in the Texas State Guard. Everything else is subject to revision without notice.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

They Missed Out on a Visit from the Rock Star

And he wants to be the Commander in Chief....

Lawn Darts is a newcomer to the world of online comics, written by someone who's been there and drawn by someone who understands.

I have stories I would like to tell. Not so much really for the audience base, or such as that. More so for me. I want to tell them, so they aren’t forgotten, even if I’m the only one who really remembers. Some of these are stories of people I’m never going to see again. But they made a difference, they made me laugh, and they deserve to be remembered. - Justin

Worth following.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home