quidni pro quo

Random musings at random intervals. Erudition not guaranteed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso area, Texas, United States

I'm a 40-something Christian, conservative, pro-life, Constitutionalist, motorcycle-riding, pick-up truck driving, wife, mother, state employee, ham radio operator and part-time college student, enlisted in the Texas State Guard. Everything else is subject to revision without notice.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Bard Speaks on Obama

I don't care who you are, this is art.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn B said...

I have heard of Glock firing when it was palced into a thumbreak holster and the thumb break part of the leather went inside the trigger guard and bang. Usually the leather tab will not fit inside a trigger guard, it was a junk holster. Yet my guess is this was operator error.

8/06/2008 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home