quidni pro quo

Random musings at random intervals. Erudition not guaranteed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso area, Texas, United States

I'm a 40-something Christian, conservative, pro-life, Constitutionalist, motorcycle-riding, pick-up truck driving, wife, mother, state employee, ham radio operator and part-time college student, enlisted in the Texas State Guard. Everything else is subject to revision without notice.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More embarassing than anything else....

Sometimes there's stupid, and sometimes there's world-class stupid.

Sunday, I was using a sharp knife to open a stubborn container... you're familiar with those stiff, form-fitted plastic monstrosities that everything from toys to computer accessories seem to be heat-sealed in nowadays? I had to reach and cut a place where the scissors wouldn't fit, hence the knife.

I did say that it was a sharp knife, right?

10 stitches.

Stupid.

But at least I didn't get any blood on the carpet.





Stupid, stupid, stupid......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home