quidni pro quo

Random musings at random intervals. Erudition not guaranteed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso area, Texas, United States

I'm a 40-something Christian, conservative, pro-life, Constitutionalist, motorcycle-riding, pick-up truck driving, wife, mother, state employee, ham radio operator and part-time college student, enlisted in the Texas State Guard. Everything else is subject to revision without notice.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Updating the Blogroll

Added three new links to my blogroll:

Reclaim Conservatism
A brand new blog. If the first two posts are any indication of things to come, most definitely worth watching.

Common Folk Using Common Sense
"This ’tis be th’ rantin’ of a stoothearted lad in America o’ Scot ancestry (by way o’ th’ Green Isle), wi’ little care fer th’ mincin’ ‘o words. Interrupt me no’ when I is at me haggis and grits. Impede no’ th’ path t’ me comfy chair nor me wee dram lest ye would be laid aboot th’ heid & shoulders wi’ truncheon stout. I knows th’ moonshine fra’ th’ dew, th’ kudzu fra’ th’ thistle, an’ joost what is worn ‘neath me kilt.
Caveat lector.
A proud descendant of Clan Mac Cullaich.
Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ulster, and uncorked in America."

Oleg Volk
I've been following his photo-advocacy of the 2nd Amendment for some time. 'Bout time I acknowledged that fact.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, quidni. It is sincerely my honor to be linked on your great site. If you ever find yourself in Atlanta you'll get a free hour of range time with my Gentle Bride and me.

5/19/2008 6:14 AM  
Blogger quidni said...

The pleasure is all mine, sir. And thank you for the reciprocity! Let me know if y'all ever find yourself out El Paso way.

5/19/2008 11:55 AM  
Blogger Oleg Volk said...

Thank you for the link!

11/13/2008 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home