quidni pro quo

Random musings at random intervals. Erudition not guaranteed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso area, Texas, United States

I'm a 40-something Christian, conservative, pro-life, Constitutionalist, motorcycle-riding, pick-up truck driving, wife, mother, state employee, ham radio operator and part-time college student, enlisted in the Texas State Guard. Everything else is subject to revision without notice.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Today at the office....

Young Mom with rambunctious toddler boy: Honey, sit still and pay attention so that she (and here she pointed to me) can give you some candy when we're done.

Me: No, Ma'am, I don't have any candy at my desk. Please don't tell him that.

YMWRTB: I know you don't, but I'm trying to get him to listen and calm down.

Me: (fuming)

It's no wonder this kid didn't listen to his mom... he probably knew from experience that she was lying.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home