quidni pro quo

Random musings at random intervals. Erudition not guaranteed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso area, Texas, United States

I'm a 40-something Christian, conservative, pro-life, Constitutionalist, motorcycle-riding, pick-up truck driving, wife, mother, state employee, ham radio operator and part-time college student, enlisted in the Texas State Guard. Everything else is subject to revision without notice.

Friday, March 09, 2007

I don't believe Fenty, and this is good news

I would be remiss if I didn't mention this news... please forgive and indulge me if you've already seen it.

Gun Law in District Overturned by Appeals Court
Mar 9th - 8:22pm


It doesn't completely strike down the DC gun laws (which Fenty has pledged to continue enforcing, in spite of the court's ruling), but it's a very good start. If you'd like to read the actual decision, you can find it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home